In the age when the abnormal is the new norm, you have to be rare in whatever you do. You must be the only option, the only alternative, the only one, the only thing, really.
Quite simply you must be:
– The guy who chooses to create.
– The guy who skateboards when nobody does
– The guy who take risks when everybody is afraid
– The guy who is genuine generous with others
– The guy who disconnects when others don’t.
– The guy who wants to make change.
If you have to create your own category of “other,” to be able to accomplish the former, do it. It’s okay to position yourself three standard deviations from the mean. Be different.
We celebrate the new. Go out there and create! We are hungry for it…