1. Love God above all things and trust His will.
2. Things in life move slow. Don’t rush into things without much thought.
3. Wishes come and go away. Buy only the necessary. Invest more spend less.
4. Marry well. A poor spouse can and probably will handicap his or her partner.
5. Read the fine print. Pay attention to the details. It will save a lot of headaches in your life.
6. It’s okay to quit. Quitting at the right time is an art to be learned. Master it.
7. People are selfish. Get used to this fact. Don’t expect much from people.
8. If opportunities don’t head your way, create your own opportunity. Life is too short.
9. The world isn’t just. Get used to it! When you get knocked down, stand up and start again.
10. Don’t compromise on your dreams. They keep you alive.