1. If one doesn’t want to fight, there is no fight: Wise. It’s difficult to fight if you don’t engage in conflict.
2. Money is secondary to happiness: It’s better to make less, enjoy your work and be happy than to have headache after headache in a job that pays more.
3. The best car is the new car: It’s better to drive a new VW than an old Mercedes. It will be cheaper and give you less stress.
4. You don’t take wealth with you when you die: Live your life to the fullest and enjoy the fruits of your labor.
5. “O Bom Cabrito Nao Berra.” You may want to check the meaning of this old Brazilian wisdom.