1. Be compassionate and humble. Keep your tongue from evil, seek peace and pursue it. 1 Peter 3:9-11.
2. Above all, love each other deeply because love covers over a multitude of sins. Each one should use whatever gift He has received to serve others. 1 Peter 4:8-10.
3. Cast all of your anxieties on Him because He cares for you. Be self controlled and alert. 1 Peter 5:7-8.
4. God opposed the proud but gives grace to the humble. 1 Peter 5:5.
5. Be wise in the way you act towards outsiders. Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt. Colossians 4:6
6. No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him. 1 Corinthians 2:9.
7. Devote yourselves to prayer being watchful and thankful. Colossians 4:2.