1. Learn a new guitar style. I’m currently learning open D songs and slide guitar. It’s awesome and I love it. I have been enjoying it. Music can be quite therapeutical.
2. Listen to your favorite songs. Yesterday, I’ve listened to a number of 80’s and 90’s songs from Brazil. I was calmer then ever. Reminding me of my youth makes me tranquil.
3. Read an old book you own. I’m now reading a number of books but I got out “The Laws Of Human Behavior” by Michael Green. If you aren’t a reader, consider becoming one today.
4. Write a blog about a topic you have a passion for. I write a blog post almost everyday. I’m never in my house doing nothing. Writing a blog can be quite gratifying and enjoyable.
5. Go for a short walk. Yes! Going for a short walk will do you good. Practice social distancing, enjoy your time alone or with your family. Exercising is good for your health.
6. Get your camera and photograph. Photograph anything that you like. Take macro photos, black and white, family photos.. The point is to have as much fun as you can.