1. Colleges and universities are loosing a great opportunity with this crisis. Work with hospitals and be good citizens of your communities by opening campuses to temporarily serve as an annex to a hospital.
2. As the great Kenny Rogers once said, “You’ve got to know when to hold them… and when to fold them! When to walk away and when to run…” We MUST walk away from this one.
3. I applaud Dr. Driscoll and the IUP community for canceling all face-to-face classes this Spring and for finding ways to substitute internships and help students. This is great leadership
4. Have some fun, go play the guitar, read a book, watch a movie… Don’t let this crisis make you depressed or sad. Remember Christians, God is in control.
5. Give us a chance to beat this virus. It starts with non-essential staff to be home. It’s time to act!!! NOW. “Give People Chance!” “Give Us A Chance.” Let’s do what we can to stay safe by staying home.
6. You know man, the responsible thing to do for colleges and universities, in my opinion at least, is to cancel in-person classes and graduation this Spring. Classes can be delivered on-line and there is always Summer (or Fall) graduation.