The USA isn’t becoming Brazil anymore. The USA is Brazil. This is why…
- Police brutality.
- Big gap between the wealthy and the poor.
- Srinking middle class.
- Job uncertainty.
- Low (and stagnant) wages.
- Lack of minorities in the workplace.
- Sharp decline in intellectualism.
- High credit card debt society.
- Little To No Retirement
- Mass destruction (or robbery) of goods.
- A desperate people sick of injustice.
Notice that the protests and destructions nationwide are not done by African-Americans only. When the wealthier gets wealthier and the poor gets prison, are beaten and killed… Revolutions start.
Have Americans forgotten what happened to Russia in 1917?