Don’t worry. Even though we live in an evil world, God’s love transcends the implication of what is bad in life and gives you victory in His time if you follow Him. In time, with patience and sometimes with much suffering, God does justice and do what is right when many believe the former is impossible. In my own life, I have been scoffed, discriminated against, hated by some with no cause, and received much bad for trying to do good.
I chose to believe and keep my faith in God. Today, I sit in comfort, doing what God made me to do, and encouraging black youth to succeed in this unjust times we live. It is an unreal yet real reality. How did that happened? The answer is clear… God. Listen carefully: Choose God, hate evil and believe Him the most and the longest because victory will then become eminent for you, His way.
The following is what we learn from the Holy Bible about victory in God… What has been revealed to us. They are music to my ears.
- “For the LORD your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory.” Deuteronomy 20:4.
- “For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.” 2 John 5:4.
- “The LORD said to Joshua, “Do not be afraid of them; I have given them into your hand. Not one of them will be able to withstand you.” Joshua 10:8.
- “The horse is made ready for the day of battle, but victory rests with the LORD.” Proverbs 21:31.
- “But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 15:17.
Rest assured that God is with you if you choose to be with Him. What appears to be illogical is totally logical for the creator. I was born in a big city in Brazil, playing golf with the wealthy dreaming to be a bank owner. Look at me today. I live in the United States in a small city in Alabama, teaching urban youth who often comes from low income communities and my dream is to be a Dean to help them to build their own bank as a professor.
Life in unpredictable. The love of God transcends evil and gives you purpose overtime. Who are we without God? I say we are nobody, only a bunch of blind people seeking our own understanding and vain dreams. God is good…. all the time. Praise Him today and for eternity.