You must live by Christian virtues all the days of your lives. You might be asking… What are they? In this article, we are going to learn what the Christian virtues are. They all come straight from scripture, let’s start.
1. Love people without hypocrisy.
2. Hate what is evil (proverbs 8:13; Psalm 97:10).
3. Cling to what is good.
4. Be devoted to brotherly love.
5. Be present in the life’s of others.
6. Don’t be a slugger, lazy (Matthew 5:16)
7. Fervent in spirit serving the Lord.
8. Rejoice and hope
9. Persevere in tribulation. (1 Corinthians 15:58).
10. Devote yourself to prayer.
11. Practice hospitality, AKA love for strangers.
12. Bless those who persecute you.
13. Have empathy for others.
14. Don’t be great in your own eyes.
15. Associate with the lowly.
16. Never pay back evil for evil.
17. Be a person of peace with all people.
18. Be kind to one another.
19. Don’t be vengeful.
20. Return evil with good.
Say no to hate! Love others without any strings attached! Pray, rejoice, have hope! Call others and be in their lives. Be excited for others. Pride comes before destruction. Admit when you are wrong, associate with the lowly. Overcome evil with good. Be a person of peace, be kind to one another!