9 Reasons Why You Should Listen To This Guy Named Dr. A
- Dr. A Has Struggled Academically — He was a D Student In Brazil, most of his life, Dr. A understands academic struggles and has a method to fix the issue.
- Dr. A Learns Things Very Fast — You may want to know how in the world he was able to learn the English language in 3.5 months.
- Dr. A Has A PhD From A Top University — Only 1.77% of people in the USA has a PhD. He earned his and can help you earn yours.
- Dr. A Has Won Many Awards — He knows what it takes to win.
- Dr. A Actually Teaches His Students — Students in Dr. A’s class have learned to do a number of things.
6. Dr. A Has Placed Students In many Jobs — He actually does his best to feature students in the media or in key strategic locations (Chamber of Commerce for example) so he can place them in jobs easier.
7. Dr. A Is Invested In Student’s Lives Outside The Classroom — Oh yeah! Dr. A is “there” when you least expect! He is actually paying attention.
8. Dr. A Will Attend Your Graduation — A caring professor will do what he can to attend the most important day of your life other than your wedding day.
9. Dr. A Is Probably The Most Unique Professor You Will Ever Meet — Enthusiasm is Dr. A’s second name. He will make you enthusiastic about your studies in and out of the classroom. * Question, which professor do you know raps, plays mean ping pong, is a golf pro, ride skateboards, plays the guitar and sing, and is fluent with the harmonica?
Listen to Dr. A, you won’t regret.